Madonna is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
I grew up listening to her songs. I love her. I adore her. I look up to her not just because she’s an amazing artist but because of her principles in life. She has a very strong personality and that’s just one of the many things I love about her.
- I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
- I became an overachiever to get approval from the world.
- I always thought I should be treated like a star.
- I have the same goal I’ve had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.
- You have to be patient. I’m not.
- I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.
- I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
- When I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.
- I think my biggest flaw is my insecurity. I’m terribly insecure. I’m plagued with insecurities 24/7.
- Never forget to dream.
Madonna is my role model. She has inspired me in so many ways and I love her to the bones.