“Not what we give, But what we share, For the gift without the giver is bare!”
To start off, I would like to thank Boomie Bol for naming me as one of the recipients of the Beautiful Blogger Award.
My blog is more than a month-old now. At first, I just wanted to use it as a medium for my writing, to chronicle my life and keep my poetry in place. I didn’t expect to find friends who would be willing to take their time to go through my blog and read my posts. Lucky me, I found amazing and talented individuals who extended their support and gave generous feedback on my works.
This is my first award in the blogging world. I cannot tell you how happy and grateful I am for the recognition. For some, this may be a little and simple thing but to me, this is enough to make my day. It is a symbol of appreciation that I will always cherish.
Thank you all for the support and motivation.
Boomie, I cannot thank you enough. You are a very talented writer and I admire you for that. Also, you are one of my first few followers and the support you have given me is more than enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Virtual hugs and kisses from me to you 😉
So, enough drama and let’s get down to business. This is how it works:
- Thank & Link-back to your nominator;
- Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
- Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
- Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
- And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
- Shae For her beautiful photos and excellent Geisha Cafe fiction.
- Gabriela For her raw and honest musings, her artistic side and all the toppings added.
- Celestine For her superb writing skills and never-ending support.
- Rosy For her inspiring messages, lovely photos and creative writing.
- Eniola For her quirky yet deep thoughts and for being able to juggle law school and writing.
- Ferdinand For his beautiful poetry, a true wordsmith indeed.
- Tom Not only for his comments, praises and motivation but also for his wit, humor and talent. Definitely one of my favorite people slash writers in the blogging world.